Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two Down, And ONE to Go!

Finals are this week at the college that I attend, so everything has been hectic both there and at home. I took two of my finals yesterday and passed them both with flying colors!!!!! On the one class that I was worried if I was going to pass or not, I ended up with a high C! The second final that I took, I know I will end up with at least a high B in there. WOOT!!!!!!! Now, all I have to study for is my Financial Accounting I, which is tomorrow evening:) I feel pretty good about that test too. I should pull out a high C in there as well! Yay!!!!!!!

Not to mention, I got a paper in the mail today from the college that is showing that the classes that I had taken at NCSC all transferred! DOUBLE WOOT!!!! Now, I don't have to take English Comp I over again at my current college:)

No comments: