Wednesday, October 10, 2007

About me.......

Well, I thought I would post something so that my blog wouldn't look so bear. LOL As you have read in the profile I'm a work at home mom to three wonderful teenage boys. I also work outside of the home part-time but hoping to get my home business going really well so that I can work full time at home. I have stuff listed on ebay and Amazon. I've actually sold 4 books this week on Amazon so I'm really psyched!!!! I'll be writing up a business plan this weekend (hopefully) and a more detailed schedule so that I will be more organized. I have various interests and want to get to try them all out sometime in this lifetime. I want to own my own business (ebay), I want to be a best-selling author, I want to teach some classes online, I want to eventually get a bachelor's degree or maybe my Ph D, I want to travel to the far reaches of this great planet and lastly I want to learn how to draw half-way decent. I know, there is alot of I want's BUT I feel they are all very do-able.

I can do all of these things because I have faith. For we are only limited by our own imagination.........

No comments: