Sunday, November 11, 2007

Domestic Goddess "R" Us

Good afternoon everyone! I've not only been in a contemplative mood lately but I've really been into the "domestic goddess" role as well. Since Saturday, I've been crocheting , reading and cooking!!!!

I've made cookies this week. Today I made Beignets (picture above) and an apple pie for my beloved. This evening I'll make pork chops and more than likely some type of "bread" and try to get done the rug that I'm crocheting for the bathroom. Tomorrow afternoon I'll probably make an apron because when I cook I have a tendency to get everything all over me (flour, etc) and then I have to go change clothes. LOL I have heard an old saying that says something along the lines of "a messy cook is an excellent cook". Well, if that's true than I must be one darn good cook!!!!

I've started reading "Hereditary Witchcraft" by Raven Grimassi. I have been interested in Italian witchcraft or Stregheria for a long time. I have always loved Italian food and fell in love with the country while watching the travel channel on that region. I have a book and cd to learn how to speak Italian and I really need to get it out and start listening:)

Well, that's all for now.......I think I'm gonna take a bubble bath and relax before I cook dinner.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and my love to all!

4 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

They look good, just stopped by via ebay coach forum. I was chedking out your widget post. I have one up on my blog too but it looks different. One of the ladies from the forum asked about it and I had a hard time remembering how I did it.

Kelli said...

Thank you for stopping by!!!! I love your blog as well!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Kelli said...

Thanks Kitty!