Friday, February 1, 2008

Filling my plate......

Well, I am starting to fill up my plate. I will be starting my new job next week. I think I'm gonna like it. The place seems more laid back than my last job:) It will just be part time, so that's cool.

I also joined a new group called Women of Strength and Inner Beauty. They have different "gardens" to join if you like. I have joined the faery garden, little sisters garden and the literary garden. Once I get my paint shop pro software in I'm going to join the creators garden. The ladies there are such wonderful people and I already love interacting with them.

Lastly, I'm getting my ebay business up and running. I have my new templates for my auctions and about me page. So that will be getting done this weekend. I have lots of new stuff to sell. I have an account now on ecrater as well and will be listing items there as well. I'm very excited!!!!!! I have been comtemplating on what I want to sell and what kind of products I want to make. Over the weekend I will be finally doing up a business plan and answering questions I have for myself so that I can narrow what I want to offer. Like, what do I like to do? What creative outlets do I want to persue that I think I can make money at? I like the feel of a cozy cottage. The wonderful intermingling of new and old. Faded prints, crystals twinkling in the light and bright soothing colors. So whenever I list an item in my shop that is what I will keep in mind.......would it look like it would be a cottage?

2 comments:

Todd said...

I don't really know what a e-cottage looks like, but I'm sure you'll make it awesome. Wishing you abundant success in your Ebay business :-)

Kelli said...

Thank you rambleman!