Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ok, I left my sanity around here somewhere!


Ok, it's been a while since I posted. I actually had ALOT going on. I feel as though I have "lost" my sanity somewhere. Ya know, they say that during a full moon people act "abnormal". Let's see what all I've been up to..........


Got garden put in, weeded garden several times, got a flower bed put in the front yard, planning our vacation for next year, getting rid of clutter, working on 2 crocheting projects, decoupaging an end table, put middle son through driver's ed, took said son to get driver's license (which he did pass), shampooed carpets through out the house, finish up some sewing projects and lastly, I took nurse aide training (and passed my state test with flying colors!!!!) Whew! I am also currently redoing some stuff to decorate the different rooms:)


So now that things have SEEMED to slow down a little I believe I have the extra time to go hunt for my sanity..........I know it's around here somewhere. I hope.

4 comments:

Todd said...

Congrats to your son! Congrats to you too for the nursing thingy :-)

White Hot Magik said...

Good luck finding sanity, just when I think I know where it is it slips away. LOL.

Nora

Anonymous said...

When you find it, send me a bit, will ya? Jami in WA
P.S. - I linked your blog to mine.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

You sound like me! I get so busy that I don't have time to take a breath, and then I start forgetting stuff. I have to write down things or they just whiz out of my head. BAHAHAHA Congrats on the nurse aid training. My son is going to take driver's ed in the fall or spring and I am nervous about it. He seems to young to drive. BAHAHAHA