Friday, December 19, 2008

OMG I love this TV show!

Ok, I'll admit that I do watch some tv........not alot mind you, but some. LOL I found this awesome tv show on DIY network this afternoon called "From Junky To Funky". Basically, during each episode the hosts Samatha Gleisten and Tim Brontrager go into a home and redo one room with stuff has has been "re-purposed". I was freaked when I saw this!!!! People after my own heart. LOL

I love looking at something and "seeing" it's potential. Looking at something and thinking "what can I make this into."

Here is the link to their show: http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_dfjf/0,,DIY_23297,00.html

There is also directions and videos on how to assemble some of the items on the show.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, me too, girl! I love to repurpose stuff...trash to treasure, junk to funk, whatever it's called, it's all fun! Going to check out the raw food diet info too. Thanks for sharing.
Jami in WA