Friday, June 5, 2009

Finals....... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, it seems like a couple of weeks ago that I started back to school and now it will be coming to an end as of next week. I finished my English 101 final yesterday, will have my college survival skills final on tuesday and my algebra final is on Thursay. I actually enjoyed all of my classes (yes, even the algebra one LOL), so in a way I am sorry that this quarter is coming to end. However, I am also looking forward to the summer months of being outside and tending to my gardens:) I have a lot to do around here so my extra time will be put to good use.

I have my classes all ready scheduled for the fall quarter and will be looking forward to taking those classes with renewed anticipation!

Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Glad you're enjoying school.

Celticspirit said...

Just stopping in to say Hello. :) I hope you are doing well.