Sunday, November 15, 2009

One day at a time

I feel so exhausted lately. I wonder why. LOL Could it be the homeschooling five days a week? Or it could be working 20+ hours a week waitressing? Maybe it's going to school full time? It could quite possibly be that I am trying to get various projects done up around the house??? Naw, not any of that. LOL

I had come to the decision a long time ago that I try not to think too far ahead in the future. The reason is that I tend to worry about things. I am learning that I need to just think about today, that I just need to get through today. As the great Scarlet O'Hara states, "Tomorrow is another day!"

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I'm a big believer in the power of now...when you focus and live in each present moment there is no room for worrying about what the future may hold. Remember that taking some rest time for yourself too is VERY important.

You have a lovely blog, Kelli!

Lisa said...

Oh!! I can't imagine why you would be tired. I never get tired from homeschooling and working and doing laundry and getting dinner and working....snor...oh! Sorry I dozed off.

uhhh ~ The home schooling home...it truly never ends.

AND!

It is a good thing... WE NEVER get tired!

Also, I wanted to comment on your comment Who are you to judge your son...Simply ~ You are his mother ~ In my opinion that is why God gave him to you...Who better to judge lovingly then his mother.

Kelli said...

Thank you Serena and Lisa for your kind words!