Saturday, December 22, 2007

What a week!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have had a crazy week!

First off, last Sunday my middle son (pictured) had his 16th birthday!!!!! My babies are growing up!!!!!! I'm so very proud of them and the men they are turning out to be. I remember having him the hospital........everyone thought for sure he was gonna be a girl. LOL I'm very glad he wasn't though:) Hopefully soon I'll be able to get him into the driver's training course and he'll get his license. He's all ready turning out to be an excellent driver. Jeremy, you're an awesome person and I'm so blessed you are in my life.

Secondly, Jeremy's girlfriend (Debi) had to have emergency surgery on Wednesday. Jeremy, Jay and Becca (Jay's gf) all went up to the hospital and waited until the surgery was done. Surgery went all right and the hospital released her the following evening. She had appendicitis. Jay, Becca and Jeremy all "Debi-sitted" yesterday. She seemed to be moving around better and I guess she wants the boys and I to take her holiday shopping today.

Lastly, I have been baking cookies. Sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies and snickerdoodles. Yum! Not to mention, trying to get a few last minute presents done before the big day:)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Happy 16th to your son. And may those who are in the hospital heal quickly and return home soon.

Kelli said...

Awww thank you Rambleman!